Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quotes

I read a good bit on many subjects.  Some stuff is for fun, some stuff is heady, and a lot of it is Crossfit related.  Predictably, I find fun, funny and enlightening quotes.  Oddly, I remember them.

Quote:
There are two types of people in this world, Crossfitters and candyasses. - Glassman

I'm a fitness whore....if I find something that works I use it. - Glassman

Why do I keep dreaming about wall balls?

Discipline is the act of doing something good for you.  Self-Control is the act of avoiding something harmful to you.

There is no "I" in "Team", but there is in "WIN", so get the hell outta my way!

If I could just grip it a little longer, I could finish faster. - A Xfit 540 attendee

Words inspire, actions motivate. - Me

I'd finish faster if I wasn't so slow. - Another Xfitter

I hate burpees more than my ex-girlfriend.

Wall balls are my kryptonite.

We exist on the margins of decrepitude. - Glassman

All my workout clothes are the same color... chalk.

Unquote.

1 comment: