Saturday, March 13, 2010

Crossfit Idioms

These are idioms about Crossfit I've created or heard in the last two months:

- The easier it looks on paper, the harder the workout.  (See Fight Gone Bad :D)

- If it is named after a woman, it's gonna hurt.... a lot.  Fran, Barbara, Karen, arrrrgggghhhh...

- Burpees are God's way of punishing fat people.

-  "It's all about the whiteboard."

-  If the people from the previous class are still there when you arrive, it's gonna suck!

- "If you want Rx, then you must..."

- "Oooo, look, the ladies won again."

- "Let's make it hurt!"

- "Our warm-ups are most people's workout."

- After seeing the WOD:  "Has he gone crazy?"

- My personal one: "I think I'm going to die..."


From the ladies:

- After hearing complaints from her husband about her 'pull up callouses':  "Do you want me to have soft hands or a 'hard body'?"

Finally, I made me a new t-shirt.  :O




HAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment